How to use essential oils for hair care? (2)
Hair loss may result in receding temple or baldness for men or thin hair for women, or alopecia areata which is a round spotted hair loss on the scalp.
Add 10 drops of Thyme + 10 drops of Rosemary + 10 drops of Ylang Ylang + 10 drops of Cedar + 10 drops of Lavender into 500ml shampoo (the number of drops can be increased or decreased by the ratio of 1:10ml).
Dyed or Curled Up Hair Care
Add 3 drops of Lavender Oil to dyeing agent when dyeing the hair to remove the smell and make the color brighter. After dyeing, add 3 drops of Tea Tree Oil into shampoo when washing hair to avoid allergies caused by the dyeing agent.
Essential oil will not change your natural hair color, but it can give your hair a gloss. Chamomile Oil gives yellow hair a radiant glow, and Clary Sage Oil can be used for black or brown hair.
When washing hair, add 2 drops of Chamomile or Clary Sage Oil into the water and have the hair soaked in water for a while without the need to rinse it again and then dry your hair.
- There are 10 to 150,000 hair follicles on your scalp.
- Normally you lose 80 to 100 hairs every day.
- Each hair follicle undergoes 25 hair growth cycles throughout its life.
- The hair of different parts of your body grows 2 to 25 mm longer per month.
- Contraction of small arrector pili muscles causes hairs to stand on end, which may result in goosebumps in cold weather.
By Carkin Herb Biotech CO., Ltd.